Thursday, April 28, 2016

An Adiós or Maybe Hasta Luego

I now have only two days left in Valencia.  I have finished my final exams, and I was assured that I got good grades.  Yesterday I did not have any finals so I decided to take the day off of studying in order to go to the aquarium, or it's official name, the Oceanogràfic. It is the largest aquarium of this type in Europe.  It took me about three hours (with going to two dolphin shows) to get through the whole thing.  

I found Dory!


Also found Nemo!







Beluga Whales




Yesterday was also my last day of dance classes.  I cannot be an happy to be given the opportunity to have danced at the studio, learning both Flamenco and attending a class of Ritmos Latinos (we learned salsa, bachata, and cha cha cha).  It was sad when I had to perform the choreography that I was learning in flamenco for the last time.  

Mar and Rocío

Pablo and Marta with "the crew"
 Today was also our end of the semester party with the school.  It was fun because we had tapas, paella, and a good dessert, but at the same time it was very sad because it is the last time that we will all be together, especially with the professors.  I now have two days until I have to fly home.  It was definitely a great experience and you'll hear from me again when I arrive home. It was sad saying good-bye to everyone that I have become so close to the past four months, but it isn't so sad knowing that I will becoming back to Spain/Valencia to visit on a spring break trip with the university. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You had a wonderful four months and earned good grades for the icing on the cake. The pictures at the aquarium are great. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful experience. It will be something you'll never forget! Have a safe trip back. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Safe travels home...so proud to know such an amazing adventurous young woman.

    ReplyDelete